For booking confirmation please send name of passengers & date of the flight along with USD 100 / INR 5000 advance deposit. Balance Payment must be done 48 hrs before the flight date. After booking we will hold your seat and after full payment we will purchase your e-tickets.
Why Book with us?
- Reschedule / Refund – since Mountain Flight is dependent on weather and if it is canceled or postponed then we handle the rescheduling of air tickets or refund. This will save you a lot of time since getting a refund from the airline takes time.
- First Flight Tickets: Since mountain views are much likely to happen during early morning due to clearer mountain views – we will do our best to schedule your flight in the first flight. This will avoid your chances for cancellation of Mt. Flight.
- Transportation – We send you a tourist vehicle at 5.30AM in the morning and make sure you do not miss the flight. You will avoid all the hassle of finding a vehicle to and from Airport in such early morning.
- Discounts – If you have a group then we can provide discounts. Please contact us.
Pay Securely by Card
E-Payment Advance Booking (USD 100)
Bank Wire Transfer
Nepal SBI Bank (Transfer from State Bank of India by using Indo- Nepal Remit form) – NO GST CHARGE
We will purchase ticket within 48 hours before your flight time. If you cancel / change your flight date after we have purchased the ticket then 30% cancellation charge will incur. For free cancellation you must cancel / change your date 48 hours before your flight, otherwise the whole amount will be non-refundable.
Flight Cancellation / Bad Weather
We will get you first flight at 6:30AM. However, if first flight does not happen due to weather then you will get chance for second flight at 7:30AM or third flight at 8:30AM. If none of the flight happens due to bad weather, your flight will be rescheduled for the next morning with extra transportation costs. But if you are not available to fly the next day, your full flight payment will be refunded with a deduction of the transportation cost.
The planes are usually small with 18 seaters giving everyone the chance to get a window seat to see the beautiful views. Flights operate every day throughout the year.
Our Traveler’s Review and Guide on Mountain Flight in Nepal
Nepal Mountains – Most Prominent
- Shisha Pangma (8013 m) – Gosaithan
- Gauri Shankar (7134 m) – Hindu goddess Gauri and her Consort Shankar
- Cho-Oyo (8201 m) – World’s 6th highest mountain
- Everest (8848 m) – World’s 1st highest mountain (also known as Sagarmatha)
- Lhotse ( 8516 m) – World’s 4th highest mountain
- Makalu (8463 m) – World’s 5th highest mountain
- Langtang Lirung (7234 m)
- Dorje – Lakpa (6966 m)
- Phurbi – Ghyachu (6637 m)
- Choba -Bhamre (5970 m)
- Melungtse (7181 m)
- Chugimago (6297 m)
- Pigferago (6620 m)
- Numbur (6957 m)
- Karyolung (6511 m)
- Gyachung Kang(7652 m)
- Pumori (7161 m)
- Nuptse (7855 m)
- Ama Dablam (6812 m)
- Chamlang (7319 m)